Monday, April 7, 2008

NEW MEDICINE IS MAKING ME LAUGH.... A LOT

My best friend told me about a new medicine she thought would make me feel better. So, I decided to give it a try. It sure couldn't hurt. I have been taking Wellbutrin and it has been long enough to get in my system and I just didn't feel like it was helping. So I talked to my Dr. about YAZ. She gave me some samples. I have been on them about two weeks now but lately I have just found certain things so funny I can't contain myself.

The other day my mom came back from Italy with my daddy's great aunt. They spent 10 days over there. She was telling about a dream she had about something jumping on her bed then jumping on Emily's bed and she's yelling "Emily, Emily!" Then she realized it was just a kitty. About that time she said the alarm went off and Emily is calling mama saying, "Cynthia, did you have a nightmare? You were over there yelling, "Emwa, Emwa!" I was laughing so hard I almost fell on the floor. I know it doesn't seem that funny but, see, mama has never been anywhere with Emily before so to go off with her for 10 days and do something crazy like that, is just hilarious to me.

So, fast forward to 4:30 this morning. I am awakened by a tap on my shoulder. I am in the middle of a dream but I don't remember it. I roll over and it's Travis. "What is it, Travis?" "I had a nightmare." Normally, I am very sympathetic and tell him to get in my bed and that it will be OK. Not this time.
"What was it about?" "A mean man pushed me and Jackson down." "Did you push him back?"
"No, I just told Pop Pop." (my daddy)

For some reason I just busted out laughing. Woke Jimmy up who had 30 more minutes to sleep, and ended up having to get up to go the bathroom. I have been up ever since. I did decide to look for some Rickey Smiley clips on You Tube. Check this one out. Talk about ROTFL, you will. Sometimes you just need a good laugh!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpqqefZkATo#

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks girl!

April said...

Isn't it strange how something strikes your funny bone?

Rennie (Cantrell) Topper said...

Check my blog for a surprise!!