Monday, November 3, 2008

HELLO!!!

Oh gracious. I guess some of you thought I was overworked, had flown the coop, or was dead. I guess at times all three were appropriate. School has been keeping me pretty busy this year, along with my three guys- Jackson, Travis and Hubby! I love them all dearly but third grade has gotten harder since I was in school. Lots of studying and not to mention the homework. Don't get me wrong, the boys do a great job but there are times mom and dad have to help with the studying.

Bella had her puppies- we sold them all. Actually all but one. We kept a solid black female. Hubby insisted. We named her Harley. She is rather cute with a great personality. I just can't believe we have 3 big dogs. Hubby has actually fallen in love with the breed and wants more. I am going to have to put my foot down though. If it's not gas we are paying for it's dog food.

I don't have much else to report. I did want to check in and say I am alive and well. I probably don't have any readers anymore but, oh well. Have a great Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New year. (yeah, I'm not sure when I'll be back, sorry :(

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Good to hear from you! You have been busy busy busy. Family is always 1st, we all understand. I haven't blogged as much lately either. I have thought of you often and wondered how you were and how the new job is going. I started a new school too this year. I thought I would hate it, but I love it!
Keep us update, just little post about the goings on with your family.
Have a blessed day.
:)
Sheila

Tricia said...

thanks Sheila- good to hear from you too. Glad you like your job.

micah said...

Hi Tricia,
This is Micah. I found your blog and wanted to say Hi! Ya'll sound like your really busy but I am glad you are liking your new school. Hope you have a great weekend.
Micah

Sheila said...

Tricia, Happy Holidays to you and your sweet family! I hope things are slowing down as far as school. Hang in there and know we are thinking of you.
:)
Sheila

Sheila said...

Trichia give us a Christmas update! We miss you so much and hope you had a Merry Christmas with your loved ones.
:)
Sheila